Gleamfizz - Natural Vitamin C, Elemental Zinc & Selenium Effervescent drink
Now more than ever we know the role Vitamin C plays in keeping our immunity at its optimum. However consuming the right Vitamin C is very crucial, large doses of acidic vitamin C formula lead to heartburn, and make our body acidic.
Gleamfizz is India’s 1st and only Non-Acid, natural, and gentle Vitamin C, effervescent tablet formula enriched with Zinc & Selenium for added immunity support.
Each Vegan tablet is formulated with natural Vitamin C from Rosehip Extract, Acerola Cherries, and Bioflavonoids for easy consumption and even distribution in the body.
- May reduce your risk of chronic disease: Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels. This may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease.
- May help manage high blood pressure: Vitamin C supplements have been found to lower blood pressure in both healthy adults and those with high blood pressure.
- May lower your risk of heart disease: Lowers heart disease risk factors, including high blood levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- May reduce blood uric acid levels and helps prevent gout attacks: Vitamin C has been linked to reduced blood uric acid levels and lower risk of gout.
- Helps prevent iron deficiency: improve the absorption of iron that is poorly absorbed, such as iron from meat-free sources. It may also reduce the risk of iron deficiency.
- Boosts immunity: boost immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defense system and helping wounds heal faster.
- Protects your memory and thinking as you age.
- It has not been shown to prevent the common cold, reduce cancer risk, protect against eye diseases, or treat lead toxicity.
- Aid tissue repair anti-aging also reduces cellular damage.
Power of our Gleamfizz
Artificial ascorbic acid has a shorter half-life within the body, only staying in its full and effective form for about two hours. Our Natural form of vitamin C lasts longer in the body than synthetic vitamin C and more bioavailable in both blood and liver.
Role of Vitamin C in Skin enhancement
Vitamin C is particularly important for maintaining healthy-looking skin. Your skin cells use this vitamin to protect from stress caused by pollution, smoking, and UV rays. Your skin also needs vitamin C to create collagen.
Who should use it?
People who have vascular/circulatory problems; Under poor Immunity; who need beautiful & flawless skin.
How to use
Drop a tablet in 200ml of water wait till the effervescent tablet dissolves (1min) 1 tablet every day.
DO NOT CONSUME DIRECTLY & EXCEED THE RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE.