Bone-Yum Calcium Supplement
Providing support for osteoporosis, GI dysfunction, rickets, post-gastrectomy malabsorption, lactation, osteomalacia, and post-operative nutritional needs, and calcium and vitamin D nutritional needs during pregnancy and lactation.
- Maintain strong bones and healthy communication between the brain and the rest of the body.
- Deficiency in phosphorus and calcium is controlled by vitamin D
- It is used to treat osteoporosis, a disease characterized by weak bones.
- Magnesium is a mineral that is essential for bone growth and nerve and muscle function.
- Cissus Quadrangularis supports bone health, reduces joint pain, and may prevent metabolic syndrome.
- Citrus extracts reduce inflammation, reduce joint stiffness, and are traditionally used for hemorrhoids and bone settings.
Elemental Calcium, Vitamin D, Cissus Quadrangularis, and Magnesium Ascorbate.
Power of Bone-yum:
The body needs calcium for a number of important functions, including muscle regulation, the clotting of blood, the release of energy, and the transmission of nerve impulses. Calcium, along with vitamin D may have benefits beyond bone health: perhaps protecting against cancer, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Bone yum is beneficial for the formation, maintenance, and preservation of bones, teeth, and flexibility, with herbs like Cissus Quadrangularis supporting bone health, reducing joint pain, and preventing metabolic syndrome. Cissus extracts contain bioactive testosterone, which reduces inflammation, joint stiffness, and is traditionally used for hemorrhoids and bone setting.
Who should use it?
Bone-yum for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding and have poor nutrition arising from unbalanced diets or digestion problems (malabsorption)- don’t have enough calcium in their diets.
How to use it:
Take a tablet and drop it in 200ml of water, wait for it to dissolve (1 minute) completely.